Join CREW Philadelphia for a unique opportunity to spend valuable one-on-one time with senior executives in our industry! Don’t miss out! Modeled after speed dating, speed mentoring involves a quick exchange of information (in a small group setting) focused on advancement in the commercial real estate profession, achieving goals and overcoming professional challenges. Come prepared to enjoy meaningful conversations and learn from the best while rapidly building your professional network! Light refreshments will be provided. Featured mentors include:
- Keri Lorenson, Deputy COO/Managing Director Finance, Hirtle Callaghan
- Joan Waters, Principal/CEO, COFCO
- Sue Welch, VP Commercial Lending, Fox Chase Bank
- Dayle Rosenzweig, Manager- RE Operations, Campbell Soup
- Gerry Guidice, Head of RE, TD Bank North America
- Karen Stratton, Eastern Regional VP, Herman Miller
- Tracy Steele, Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Leslie Watkins, Owner, Art Partnership
- Karen Daroff, Principal, Daroff Design Inc. + DDI Architects
- Suzanne Nicholson, COO + Principal, Meyer Design
Reservations requested by 5pm Monday, August 18th.
Reservations after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis. There will be a surcharge of $20 after the registration deadline and onsite for walk-ins the day of the event.