The 2018 CREW Philadelphia Board of Directors would like to recognize our most dedicated and deserving members and companies who continuously support the mission of CREW Philadelphia. Please submit your nominations for Chapter Awards in the following categories.
- Legacy Leader recognizes a long time member who continues to contribute to the Chapter and the Philadelphia real estate community.
- Outstanding Member at Large recognizes a member who works tirelessly to promote the mission of the Chapter and has made significant contributions to or is actively involved with CREW Network.
- Outstanding New Member recognizes a new member who makes significant contributions to the Chapter throughout the year.
- Member to Member Business recognizes a member who has put into practice the networking objectives of the Chapter and consistently brings together CREW members, resulting in measurable business for other CREW members.
- Sue Welch Career Advancement for Women recognizes a member who advances the careers of women in commercial real estate by teaching and helping them develop the skills and confidence to pursue and succeed in new opportunities.
- Outstanding Sponsor Company recognizes a sponsor company that provides significant support to the Chapter.
- Community Impact recognizes a real estate project located within the Greater Philadelphia region that has had a significant and measurable positive impact on the community. The project must have been completed within the past three (3) years. Seventy five percent (75%) of the project team must be located within the Greater Philadelphia region and twenty five percent (25%) of the project team must be supported by either CREW members or CREW sponsors.
Submit your award nominations online now!