– A long time member who continues to stay active and makes contributions to the Chapter and the real estate community.
Kathy Fahy, Irwin & Leighton, Inc.
Outstanding Member at Large
– A member who works tirelessly to promote the mission of the local Chapter and has made significant contributions or is actively involved with CREW Network.
Donna Volpone, Herman Miller, Inc.
Nominations included: Elizabeth Mullin McCardle, Kathy Fahy, Laura McLaine, and Kristin Reese
Outstanding New Member
– A new member who has gotten involved and made significant contributions to the Chapter throughout the year.
Susan Jansen, Haworth Inc.
Nominations included: Angela Heinze and Heather Schwemlein
Member to Member Business
– A member who has put into practice the networking objectives of the Chapter and consistently demonstrates commitment to marshal CREW talent, resulting in measurable business for other CREW members.
Rosemary Loverdi, Dilworth Paxson LLP
Nominations included: Sara Anderson and Mia McKay
Sue Welch Career Advancement for Women
– This award embodies the personal qualities of Sue who will always be remembered as a real champion of CREW, a master networker, a teacher, a mentor whose energy, enthusiasm, motivation, and whose keen sense of humor works tirelessly to advance the careers of women by giving them the skills and confidence to pursue and succeed in their new opportunities.
Dina Miller, Target Building Construction Inc.
Nominations included: Rebecca Udell and Kathy Fahy
Outstanding Sponsor Company
– A company that has provided significant support to the Chapter over the past year.
Brandywine Realty Trust
Nominations included: Dilworth Paxson
Community Impact Award
– A project completed within the past three years that had a measurable economic impact resulting from the nominated project within the Greater Philadelphia region. 75% of the project team are located within the Greater Philadelphia Region and 25% of project team support CREW Philadelphia membership of one or more employees or sponsorship.
The Dane Apartments
Nominations included: Equus Capital Partners - Ellis Preserve, and KIPP: Philadelphia Preperatory Academy Renovations
Committee MVP Award
– A member who has made significant impact to the success of one of the five the standing committees; Events, Outreach, Communications, Sponsorship and Membership. The recipient of this award will be selected by the Committee Co-Chairs with the consensus of their committee.
Events – Joanna DeSalvo, All Seating
Outreach – Rebecca Udell, KSS Architects
Communications – Laura McLaine, Bancroft Construction
Sponsorship – Linda Plesic, Century Engineering, Inc.
Membership – Tricia Monsell, Interface
Award Winners will be honored at our 21st Annual Fall Charitable Luncheon
Purchase your ticket or reserved table now to join the celebration!