Join us for our 20th Annual Fall Luncheon!
Shop our Silent Auction while you network with more than 600 local CRE industry professionals. Net proceeds from the Luncheon will be distributed among the CREW Philadelphia Scholarship Fund, CREW Network Foundation and our 2018 Philanthropic Partner, ACE Mentor Program of Eastern PA.
Platinum Sponsor - $5,000
Gold Sponsor - $3,500
Silver Sponsor - $2,500
Reserved Table for Ten - $1,750
Member Ticket - $150
Nonmember Ticket - $175
Program Book Ad sales have closed.
Click here for instructions to register reserved table guests.
Reservations requested by 4pm Friday, November 2nd.
Reservations after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis. There will be a surcharge of $30 (per person) after the registration deadline and onsite for walk-ins the day of the event. Cancellations must be submitted before deadline for refunds.
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St (Broad Street Entrance)
CREW Network Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. (TIN: 48-1201724) Contributions to CREW Network Foundation are tax deductible as charitable contributions to the extent permitted by law. The approximate value of goods and services provided with each ticket is $80. Please consult with your personal tax adviser regarding the deductibility of your registration fee.
Recognizing: 20 Women Changing the Philadelphia Landscape
In celebration of our 20th CREW Philadelphia Luncheon, we have chosen to honor 20 women who have significantly contributed to the growth of the Philadelphia Landscape. These women represent the past, present and future impact on the Philadelphia Region, coming from all sectors that contribute to CREW’s membership base including architecture, engineering, construction, banking, legal, owners and leadership.
- Anne Cummins - Liberty Property Trust
- Anne Fadullon - City of Philadelphia
- Anne Papageorge - University of Pennsylvania
- Chellie Cameron - PHL
- Emily Bittenbender - Bittenbender Construction
- Fon Wang - Ballinger
- Hether Smith - Savills Studley
- Jane Golden - Mural Arts Philadelphia
- Joan Rosoff - White and Williams, LP
- Joan Waters - Cofco
- JoAnn Magnatta - Main Line Health
- Leslie Richards - PennDot
- Maria Gonzales - Hispanic Association of Contractors and Enterprises
- Maura Hesdon - Shoemaker Construction
- Prema Gupta - PIDC
- Sarah Peck - Progressive Housing Ventures
- Shari Reams - PNC Bank
- Sr. Mary Scullion - Project HOME
- Suzanne Mayes - Cozen O’Conner
- Tiffany Millner - ACE Mentorship Program
THANK YOU TO OUR LUNCHEON SPONSORS:
ATTENDEES (not yet including all table guests)