Join us for our 21st Annual Fall Luncheon!
Join more than 600 local Commercial Real Estate Industry professionals for the networking event of the year! Net proceeds from the Luncheon will be distributed among the CREW Philadelphia Scholarship Fund, CREW Network Foundation and our 2019 Philanthropic Partner, The Fund for the School District of Philadelphia.
11am - Registration open/networking/silent auction
12pm - Auction closes/guests take seats
12:30pm - Lunch served and program begins
2:00pm - Program concludes
Sponsorship and Registration Opportunities*
- Platinum Sponsor** - $5,000
- Gold Sponsor** - $3,500
- Silver Sponsor** - $2,500
- Reserved Table for Ten - $1,750
- Member Ticket - $150
- Nonmember Ticket - $200
Program Book Ad Sponsors** (program book ad deadline passed)
Full Page B&W (5"w x 8"h) - $500
Half Page B&W (5"w x 3.875"h) - $250
*Reservations requested by 4pm Wednesday, November 13th.
*Reservations after this date will be accepted on a space-available basis. There will be a surcharge of $30 (per person) after the registration deadline. Cancellations must be received by 4pm Wednesday, November 13th for refunds.
**PDF or JPG program ad files must have been submitted by October 18th.
Click here for instructions to register reserved table guests (by Nov 13th).
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Terrace Ballroom (Use Broad Street Entrance)
1101 Arch St
SILENT AUCTION PREVIEW
- Round of golf for 4 at Huntingdon Valley Country Club
- Overnight Romance Package at Normandy Farms and golf at Blue Bell Country Club
- Round of golf for 4 at Green Valley Country Club
- Herman Miller Eames Walnut Stool
- UMA Audio Lantern from Haworth Collection
- Sports Memorabilia
- Perry Milou Artwork (He’ll be there live)
- Eagles, Sixers and Flyers Tickets (with baskets)
- Wine Refrigerator and Wine basket
- + More to come!
CREW Network Foundation is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. (TIN: 48-1201724) Contributions to CREW Network Foundation are tax deductible as charitable contributions to the extent permitted by law. The approximate value of goods and services provided with each ticket is $80. Please consult with your personal tax adviser regarding the deductibility of your registration fee.
ATTENDEES (not yet including all table guests)