Network outdoors during a walk (approximately 1 hour / 3 miles).
All participants must wear a mask (covering both your nose and mouth) and practice social distancing during the entire duration of the event. All attendees are participating in this event at their own risk. CREW Philadelphia will not be screening participants before the event. If you can answer YES to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not attend the event.
Have you experienced ANY of the following in the last 24 hours?
- Feeling feverish (e.g. chills)
- Trouble breathing or shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
In the last two weeks, have you experienced any of the following?
- Direct contact with a current COVID-19 positive person within the past two weeks
- Living with someone who is COVID-19 positive
- International air travel in the past two weeks
- Travel from an area within the United States with increasing incidences of COVID-19
- You have tested positive for COVID-19
Each location is limited to 5 participants (including host).
- Forbidden Drive - Hosted by Carol H. Penn [FULL]
- Location to Meet: The Cedars House near the head of Forbidden Drive, located at Thomas Road and W. Northwestern Avenue (address for navigation: 200 W. Northwestern Avenue, Philadelphia, Pa. 19118)
- Stroud Preserve – Hosted by Susanne Hanson [FULL]
- Location to meet: parking lot of Stroud Preserve, 454 N Creek Rd, West Chester, PA 19382
- Laurel Acres Park - Mount Laurel, NJ – Hosted by Rosemary Loverdi
- Location to meet: parking lot off of Church Street (where the street light comes in at Yorktown Drive). Address on website is 1045 S Church St, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054.
- Center City - Hosted by Autumn Harris
- Location to meet: LaColombe Coffee Roasters, 1414 S. Penn Sq., Philadelphia
Registration requested by noon on Tuesday, August 11th.
No cost to register.
View attendee list by location