What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW Philadelphia membership?
CREW Philadelphia is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Philadelphia is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 11,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Philadelphia reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Philadelphia has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Philadelphia uses CREW Network's established qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisites, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities
What are the benefits of membership?
- Invitations and discounted registration fees to monthly local meetings, some exclusively for members, as well as discounted rates to CREW Network events.
- Opportunities for development of business and leadership skills to enhance your professional status in the industry, at either the local or global level (or both).
- Access to timely industry-related information.
- Opportunities to support community programs that aim to help increase awareness of careers in commercial real estate.
- A connection with more than 10,000 other like-minded commercial real estate professionals around the globe that includes an online directory, downloadable resources and a community platform to exchange ideas, business leads and engage in discussion.
- Involvement in an organization of members who are dedicated to the profession and to helping each other succeed.
- Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, which includes a membership directory where your personal marketing profile can be used to promote your skills and expertise to other members globally.
Who are your members?
From students to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW Philadelphia will benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry. We encourage both men and women to join this professional networking group.
The majority of CREW Philadelphia members have at least five (5) years of experience in the CRE industry and are currently employed in a full-time managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
What are the requirements and how do I apply?
Prospective applicants for full membership must be engaged full-time in commercial real estate for at least five (5) years*, and must attend two (2) CREW Philadelphia events within the twelve (12) months prior to applying, and be sponsored by two (2) current CREW Philadelphia members.
*Interested members who have less than five (5) years in the commercial real estate industry may qualify as an Associate Membership.
Full details »
How/when do I pay my dues? What happens if my membership lapses?
Upon approval of the application, CREW Network will email an invoice for annual dues, which can be paid online with a credit card or mailed with a check. Once dues are received, your membership is activated. Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term. If your membership lapses, you can submit another application or contact the membership chair to see if it’s possible to simply issue you a renewal invoice.
How does CREW Philadelphia engage and give back within the community?
CREW Philadelphia is committed to supporting local charitable initiatives in an effort to lead and influence change in our communities in a positive way. Helping to ensure healthy, vibrant and prospering communities is good for our members, their families and our neighbors.
Full details »