Joining CREW Philadelphia and the entirety of CREW Network, provides you with the opportunity to advance your career and support the success of women in commercial real estate.
VIEW OUR MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
- Discount pricing on events and access to exclusive member-only events.
- Top-tier networking opportunities with commercial real estate professionals.
- Eligibility for leadership opportunities.
- Increased opportunities for interaction with other highly respected real estate organizations such as ULI, NAIOP, CCIM and ICSC.
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and programs promoting and encouraging CRE careers to our local youth.
Access to CREW Network member only benefits:
- Access and inclusion in CREWbiz, CREW Network's premiere online business networking tool.
- CREWbiz includes member and speaker directories, access to proprietary resources and an online discussion forum connecting more than 11,000 qualified CRE professionals from around the globe.
- CREW Network leadership and development programs providing professional training, leadership skills and continuing education seminars.
- White Papers and Industry Research studies that focus on women in commercial real estate.
CREW Philadelphia members represent a wide variety of disciplines within commercial real estate. Membership levels are based on career experience in qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one of the QFCREs to apply.
Prospective applicants must attend two (2) CREW events/meetings within the twelve (12) months prior to applying and be sponsored by two current CREW Philadelphia members.
Member levels include the following:
- Full: Full time CRE professional with 5+ consecutive years’ experience in a QFCRE.
- Associate: Full time CREW professional with less than 5 years’ experience in a QFCRE.
- Affiliate: Full time professional who supplies services or products to professionals working in a QFCRE.
- Student: Enrolled full time undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE.
- Non-profit: Currently employed in local/regional government, other public agencies or not-for-profit organizations.
Have your two sponsors complete the New Member Sponsor form and complete the appropriate application.
Full Member Application
Associate Member Application
Affiliate Member Application
Nonprofit Member Application
Graduate Student Member Application
Undergraduate Student Member Application
New Member Sponsor Form